take address

Have I missed a pine-like function, somewhere in mutt, that will allow
you to pick out addresses from the mail to create an alias from, not
being limited to just the sender?

I run mutt from a shell account (no root access), so patches, etc are
out, though I suppose I could write a shell script to do the job if the
function isn't present.

Thanks,
Lyth

PS I digest, so if it's not too much trouble can I get direct replies?
Thanks!
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Benjamin Franklin,
Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759)