Re: fcc-hook oddness

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 05:13:04AM +0000, Christoph Berg quoth:
> Re: Kyle Wheeler in <20041011210405.GB19103@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >     fcc-hook ~l /dev/null
> >
> > This works as intended... but must I FCC to someplace? Is there a better
> > way of doing this? Is this the optimal method?
>
> What about "send-hook ~l 'unset record'"?

Unless I'm wrong (and hey, if I am, great!), that goes a little too far,
because it unsets the record in general, requiring a "send-hook .
record=blah" kind of command, where I'm unsure how it interacts with
other fcc- and fcc-save-hooks. What is the precedence of that sort of
thing?

~Kyle
--
The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is
comprehensible.