view multipart in another GUI mailer

Dear Mutture people,

Can you please help me finish my search for such feature in mutt.

So mutt handles multipart messages nicely, but if it contains html and
images which are necessary for that html, then if I call mozilla to
handle html part, images are not there so not drawn correctly. That is
why I have more general question:

Is it possible to feed/pipe full message body (header+body+attachements)
to some other GUI-based mailer (couldn't find if mozilla -mail can read
message from a file) so it could render damn html letter with all bells
and whistles.

Thank you in advance for ideas/hints

--
Yarik