Re: White space colorization

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 03:57:35PM +0200, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> I don't know if this helps, but it does for me:
>
> Is mutt linked against slang? (ldd /path/to/mutt | grep -i slang)
>
>       And instead of 'black' or 'white' I use 'default' which is the
>       default forground/background color of your terminal.

It is not linked against slang, apparently. And I realize now that I
misspoke. I remembered checking out of cvs, but when I went to look at my
mutt binary to see if it was linked against slang, I discovered that in
fact I was using an rpm -- apparently I found an up-to-date enough one
somewhere and forgot that I did! Sorry about that; I've tried about five
mutt versions during my quest to get it configured the way I want.

Is my solution to, in fact, build mutt from source after all, and make
sure it is linked against slang, then? (I would LOVE it if there were an
easier solution, but will try this if it's my best bet.)

Thanks,

Jessica