Re: /bin/echo - Error when loading mutt

Hi Patrick Shanahan, *,

Patrick Shanahan wrote on Sun Aug 29, 2004 at 10:47:06AM -0500:
> Which, as Michael Tatge has tried to convey to you, proves that you
> have another muttrc or Muttrc that is being loaded and causing your
> conflicts.  Find the other [Mm]uttrc and rename it or correct the
> abnormality.  If you do not know how to do this, ask and someone here
> will try to lead you thru the process.

That was done ...

abyss:/# find | grep uttr
./home/rainer/.muttrc
./home/rainer/backup/.muttrc~
./home/etc/Muttrc~
./etc/Muttrc~
./usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/Muttrc.gz
./usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/ray.muttrc
./usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/sample.muttrc-tlr.gz
./usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/sample.muttrc.gz
./usr/share/doc/Debian/reference/examples/_muttrc.gz
./usr/share/man/man5/muttrc.5.gz
./usr/share/vim/vim63/syntax/muttrc.vim

That are all files with *uttr*
there is no file outside /home/rainer/mutt linkes via "source foo".
Inside this directory there are only files for colors, gpg, and
folderhooks. Even if I comment out those source foo lines in my
~/.muttrc the error is still present.

--
so long,
Rainer Bendig aka mindz                 PGP/GPG key   (ID: 0xCC7EA575)