Re: Beep on new mail

* Jose Cabrera <jicman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-18 10:13:31 -0400]:

> [SNIP]                                                  Yes, you are right
> in that I should read the documentation, of course, but now days with the
> speed required by the environment, it's very hard to do this. [SNIP]

I'm not totally sure what you mean by the above but if you're suggesting
that you don't have time to read the whole manual then how about searching
the manual? And, on the off chance that your pager of choice doesn't support
searching there's always Google. Go to Google, type "mutt beep new mail"
(without the quotes) into the search box and hit "I'm feeling lucky". Does
it get much faster than that?

--
Dave Pearson:              | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.davep.org/      | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards