Re: Usage: set variable=yes|no ???

* On 2004.08.17, in <20040818031212.GK31619@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Michael D Schleif" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The easiest way to replicate this on demand is to type `m' to compose,
> enter the To: and Subject: information, and press [Enter], then the
> following message appears in the bottom status line:
>
>     Usage: set variable=yes|no
>
> Very briefly.  Then, it disappears when the editor presents the compose
> screen, where I am at now.  My problem is, I *do not* understand _which_
> variable it is complaining about!  How can I determine this?
>
> Is that clearer?

That helps. Since that usage message should only occur if you're sending
a set command, it seems that a hook must be executing. Do you have any
relevant send- or message-hooks? I don't recall precisely under what
circumtances these execute, but they're both tied in somewhere.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS