Re: Question about PGP Signatures.

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 11:44:54PM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:

>   yes, use a send-hook. like this:
>
>     send-hook  .               'set   crypt_autosign'
>     send-hook  '~t bogus@list' 'unset crypt_autosign'

Thanks!

My mutt didn't recognize "crypt_autosign", but it seems to be happy with
"pgp_autosign".  Whatever works...

>   (uhm, is this so difficult to find in the fine manual?)

Fairly actually.  I did spend a while RTFMing and didn't find it. :)

Thanks again! You rock. :-)

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this
PhD student.   | e-mail.  A significant number of electrons were,