Question about PGP Signatures.

Hello,

I have Mutt configured to use my PGP (GnuPG to be exact).  Everything
works great.

Now, there is one thing I'd *like*, and I don't know if it's possible:

Can I make Mutt default to *not* sign emails going to a particular
email address?

There is one list I'm on with a high incidence of Outlook users.  And
Outlook sucks.  It can't even handle PGP.  I've tried getting people to
fix their outlook, or switch to a decent email client.  But there are too
many such users in this list.

On the other hand, I don't want to stop using PGP signatures altogether.

Hence, I'd like to just not sign emails going to this one address.  But
sign all others.

I guess I *could* do it by hand.  But since I send over 10 emails to this
list every day, it does get cumbersome.

Any ideas?  Is this possible?  Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this
PhD student.   | e-mail.  A significant number of electrons were,