Re: Encoding Japanese Characters in a totally English environment

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 06:07:54AM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
> Reading Japanese is no problem.  Composing a reply in your editor can be
> a nightmare.  There was a recent (June), rather long thread on the subject,
> "japanese text in email body", which you _might_ want to check out in the
> archives.
> --
> henry nelson

Thanks for the reply, I did search for the said discussion that you have
recommended and I found it to be full of things that I could use to maybe
solve my problem.
I could not respond to the people who responded to this post because I have
already permanently downloaded all my Emails at home.
Just wanted to say thanks to all who responded to my post (for introducing
vim to me as a friend). I just copied some settings in the links that was
given to me to get vim to wrap my emails, and I think it is doing it right
now, at least this is what I am seeing.
Oh by the way, I was able to display japanese encoded emails in mutt but
could not write japanese through vim yet, I am planning try all those
FreeBSD Ports that will help me to be able to compose japanese emails.

You all have a nice day.
Srot BULL