Re: mail directory structures in mutt

* Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx) [040730 07:11]:
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 05:15:27PM +0530, Abhay Pradhan wrote:
> > umm..has anybody ever felt the need for this? i mean, creating
> > directories on the fly? or is there another solution which i can adopt?
> >
> Yes, I most definitely have, I think I have even asked about it here
> in the past.

It would be a good usability feature to ask the user:
"Directory mail/foo doesn't exist.  Should I create it?"

It is what the user would expect.  Forcing the user to use a shell
escape isn't very friendly to the user.

Ciao!

--
I took a speed reading course and read 'War and Peace' in twenty minutes. It
involves Russia.

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC

Checked by Debian GNU/Linux (http://www.debian.org).
Version: 3.0  / 9691 out of 12244 packages installed