Re: mail directory structures in mutt

Abhay Pradhan (2004-07-30, 17:15):
> umm..has anybody ever felt the need for this? i mean, creating
> directories on the fly? or is there another solution which i can adopt?

How often do you actually *need* such a feature? My mails are
sorted and saved automatically. I am using Mutt for years now
and never missed such a feature.

> what i could do is write a script which creates a directory which i pass
> to it. would that work?

No. Thats far to complex for someone like you.

> as an aside.. does sven guckes hang around here? or has he taken a leave
> of absence. if not this list, any idea which list he reads?

His occupation is "internet ghost".
In some way he is always around.
Be scared shitless!

> I kind of
> miss his acerbic comments (esp to the last idea i had about mutt)

You had an idea about mutt?
Break a leg!

Hendrik