Re: Using folder-hook to set screen-title in xterm or screen

* Olaf Dabrunz <od@xxxxxxx> [2004-07-29 19:57 +0200]:

> Hello,

G'day,

Use the xtitles patch from <http://descolada.dartmouth.edu/mutt/>.

> So I want to do something like this:
>
> folder-hook .            exec shell-escape "echo -e \ek$-\e\\"
>

> The idea is to tell folder-hook to echo the current folder name embedded
> in an escape sequence to the terminal. Can this be done by
>     a) using some mutt-internal "echo" command?
>     b) calling an external "echo" command?

Neither.

> Also, how can I specify the current folder to that command?

I beleive there's a 'current folder' patch, but I don't use it myself.
--
Joshua 'bruce' Crawford ... http://www.geocities.com/mortarn

"Nakedness is seldom seen but often noticed." -Chinese proverb