Re: navigating indexes with deleted messages

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 05:47:06PM +0000, gj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> When I move up and down an folder index it skips the messages marked for
> deletion.  I don't like this, but I can't find mention of this in the FAQ or
> mutt manual, searching for "delet*" as a keyword.  What is this behavior
> called, and how can I change it so that "j", "k", the arrow keys, and so on do
> not skip deleted messages?

Use "J" and "K" (capitalize) to change to deleted messages.

If you look at help from the index, you will see these entries: (may
wrap in this email)

J           next-entry             move to the next entry
K           previous-entry         move to the previous entry
[snip]
j           next-undeleted         move to the next undeleted message
k           previous-undeleted     move to the previous undeleted message