Re: Reqest for help in Mutt Courier-Imap setup

* It was Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:42:40AM -0700 when Phil said:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to setup the following to work together:
> Postfix -> Maildrop -> Courier IMAP -> Mutt
[...]
> Stock - I can access my local Maildir (in my case ~/.maildir) just fine.
> When I make the .muttrc changes for IMAP, things fall apart and I'm not
> sure why.  What Mutt tells me is that SSL and TLS fail and then there's
> a broken pipe.  The upshot is I get nowhere and I'm guessing the problem
> is in negotiating the IMAP authentication.

Have you done 'rc-update add courier-imapd-ssl default;
/etc/init.d/courier-imapd-ssl start'?

This is the only thing I can think of off hand. (Other than just
changing imaps:// to imap:// in your .muttrc since non-ssl imap is
working w/ squirrelmail)

--
Sami Samhuri