Re: Moving in pager and saving mails to some default folders

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 04:06:07AM EDT, Jens Kubieziel wrote:
> * Jens Kubieziel schrieb am 2004-07-22 um 09:44 Uhr:

> > Situation: User opens mutt and reads new mails in his spool. When he
> > closes mutt, he wants to move all read mails to other folders. If a
> > folder hook exists, the mail should go to the specified folder, if not,
> > it should be moved to a default folder.
> > [...]
>
> s/folder hook/save-hook/g

I guess the simplest solution I can think of is to autogenerate both
your save-hooks and your macro from the same data file.  Every time you
change something, just run make in your mutt RC directory to update all
your RC files.

Enjoy,
 - Dave

Please visit this link: