Re: html email troubles

On 2004-07-14, gj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Sorry to reply to my own post.
>
> > And then in my .mailcap file I have:
> >
> > [snip]
> > text/html; lynx --dump %s; copiousoutput; description="HTML Text"; \
> > test=test -n "`which lynx`"
> > text/html; lynx --dump %s; needsterminal; description="HTML Text"; \
> > test=test -n "`which lynx`"
> > [snip]
> >

> OK, I tried --force-html and it renders. Mutt's temporary files do
> not have an .html extension!

You can tell mutt to give temporary HTML files a .html extension
like this:

    text/html; w3m %s; nametemplate=%s.html
    text/html; w3m -dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

> I still don't have 'clickable' URLs.  Anyone have any suggestions
> (urlview is not an option).

Take a look at this:

    http://www.spocom.com/users/gjohnson/mutt/#w3m

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division