fetch pop-mails in mutt

Hi group

I have been using mutt for a while now, and I am _very_ happy with it.

I do have a question, though..
If I'm in mutt, and I press 'G', mutt fetches my pop-mails. now, I'd like to
remap it to 'g' and use it in the pager, and browser too. I have read the
man, did some lookup, and the only thing I find is that it's called
'fetch-mail'. So I tried that, but mutt tells me:
error in pager, line 10: fetch-mail: no such function in map

Am I doing something wrong, or is it just mutt acting strange

And I do know fetchmail, I used it, I even mapped it for a while, but I
prefer the built-in mailfetcher, because it only runs when you ask for it,
unlike fetchmail. and binding g to fetchmail also asks for user
interference, which I don't like...

Thanks

Theo Vermeulen

--