html email troubles

Hi all,

I am in the process of switching over to mutt, and most things are working
swimmingly!

But I need to view html emails. I have the following setup in .muttrc :

        set implicit_autoview
        auto_view text/html  application/x-pgp-message
        #auto_view text/html  application/x-pgp-message
        set mailcap_path="~/.mailcap"
        #set mailcap_sanitize=yes

And then in my .mailcap file I have:

[snip]
text/html; lynx --dump %s; copiousoutput; description="HTML Text"; \
test=test -n "`which lynx`"
text/html; lynx --dump %s; needsterminal; description="HTML Text"; \
test=test -n "`which lynx`"
[snip]

both of which are simply cannibalized off of config files found on the 'Net.
When I view am html email, I get a bunch of source code instead of rendered
html.  So whats the right way to do this?  Also is w3m, links, or something
else faster than lynx?

Thanks,
George ( generally happy with mutt except with how it deals with URLs
and HTML )