SPF and Envelope From

Hi there,

I've been reading spf.pobox.com with some interest.  It seems like an
excellent idea as a way of preventing spam.  However, I send email from
a number of different addresses -- a way of easily distinguishing where
spammers got my email address apart from anything else.

My work email server has an smtp-auth thing set up -- all email from my
work connection HAS to go through this (I can't connect to other SMTP
servers).  My home connection has an SMTP server that I can only use
through the ADSL connection and not when I am anywhere else.

My home account is on another machine altogether and as far as I know
there is no SMTP server that can be used for anything except local
delivery (although this could probably be changed)

At the moment (and I'm sure this isn't an optimal solution) I have a
script that automatically configures postfix to connect to the work
SMTP server when I'm at work and to just do direct connections
otherwise.

To set the email address to either my work, home, or any of the mailing
list email addresses I use, I just use the envelope from feature in
mutt/postfix.

However, this would (quite reasonably) make all of my email look like
spam.  I don't send spam and hence I'm quite keen for my email to look
genuine.  There are basically three domains from which I send email, two
of which I have nearly_anything@xxxxxxxxxx type usage.  So any email
that I send from either of these domains is obviously coming from a
valid address.  For my work account I have just one email address.

I'm a bit worried here that at some point in the nearish future all of
my emails are going to be assumed to be spam and deleted, which would be
a little frustrating to say the least.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good documentation or
advice or something that will help me sort this out before it becomes
too much of a problem?

Many thanks in advance,

Al