mime_lookup

Having realised that using mime_lookup in my muttrc file is probably a
neater way of achieving what mutt.octet.filter does I now have another
question related to this.

If I put:-

    mime_lookup application/octet-stream

in my muttrc file then what do I need in the .mailcap file to handle
(for example) text files that end with .log?  At present with just the
mime_lookup entry in muttrc it works OK but I get a warning saying "No
matching mailcap entry found.  Viewing as text."  Presumably if I try
and view anything other than text files it's not going to work until
there's an entry in the .mailcap.

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)