Re: one strange problem in mutt

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 08:46:48AM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * bing yu <byu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-26-04 02:06]:
> > i have installed wvHtml and it works
> >
> > ~/.mailcap
> > application/msword; wvHtml --charset=gb2312 %s - | lynx --dump -stdin;
> > nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput
> > text/html; lynx --dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput
> >
> > ~/.muttrc
> > set implicit_autoview = yes
> > auto_view text/html application/msword
> >
> > the problem is:
> >
> > when i attache a MS doc file in my outgoing mail. the doc file can
> > display properly in mutt(the outgoing mail Fcc to sent mailbox)
> >
> > but mutt can not display doc when i got doc attachment from others.(as a
> > matter of fact, this application is really important  to me, say, i want
> > say what the document my peers sent to me is )
>
> look at:
>   http://www.christophmaurer.de/linux/mutt.octet.filter
i have download this script, ad did  what is said in the commented line.
[-- 使用 mutt.octet.filter '/tmp/text.txt' 自动显示 --]
[-- 自动显示的 mutt.octet.filter '/tmp/text.txt' 的 stderr 内容 --]
sh: line 1: mutt.octet.filter: command not found
as i didn't know much about script, maybe i can let the script work for
me after i learn ABC about script

thank you.

--
You dialed 5483.