Re: folder-hook problems with imap

* It was Sun, May 23, 2004 at 12:55:57PM -0600 when Mike said:
> On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 12:27:22PM -0700, Sami Samhuri wrote:
> > Hi sorry it took a couple days to get back to you. I do have a second
> > machine running freebsd 4.9-stable and it has mutt 1.4.1i running on it.
> > On both this Gentoo box (very similar to yours) and the freebsd box the
> > hooks work without a hitch. Strange problem!
>
> Ah, as expected. So is it possible for you try version 1.5.6i of mutt on
> the freebsd and see if you have problems with folder-hooks?

It _is_ possible, and I'm sorry to say this but no I won't upgrade
because the freebsd box is my firewall. Upgrading mutt requires me to
change to my less restrictive fstab, change my kernel's security level
in rc.conf and then reboot, upgrade, change back, then reboot back into
a secure mode.

I do have an old laptop handy though and I've been planning to install
something on it for fun. If I do that today or tomorrow I will test mutt
1.5.6i there and let you know the results.

--
Sami Samhuri