Re: folder-hook problems with imap

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 10:45:12PM -0700, Sami Samhuri wrote:
> * It was Wed, May 19, 2004 at 10:07:26PM -0600 when Mike said:
> > Hello mutt users,
> >
> > I've been using mutt for about four years now and recently came upon a
> > problem that I can't figure out. The description to this problem is
> > long. Please bear with me.
> >
> > I have two boxes (or boxen, I'm never sure, anyhow...), mg1 and mg2. mg2
> > is also the mail server for my small (3 computers) home network. The
> > mail server is running qmail and courier imap. Both are running Gentoo
> > Linux and have identical versions of mutt as shown below,
> >
> <snip>
>
> While I can't offer you any advice on this, I can offer some testing
> help if you need it. I'm running Gentoo with postfix, courier-imap, and
> mutt 1.5.6i (-HOMESPOOL, MAILPATH="/var/mail"). Also on 2.6.5-gentoo-r1,
> if it matters. Let me know if I can try some stuff for you.

Thanks for the offer. Are you seeing the same problem? I'm guessing you
don't have a second machine you can connect with to verify the problem.
True? As for me I'm going to downgrade to 1.5.4i on the box that does
not run the mail server and see if that fixes the problem. If it does
then I will file a bug report via muttbug.

Mike