Re: how to save a message to a txt file in mutt?

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 02:39:51AM EDT, bing yu wrote:

> some time i want save message to text file

What exactly do you mean?  You can simply copy-message ('C' in default
binding) to a new file, and it'll create it as a standard mbox.
If you want to save the preprocessed text of a message, you can simply
pipe-message (assuming you have pipe-decode set) to "cat > some_file.txt"
or equivalent.  If you want the text of a message with nothing else,
you can pipe-attachment (to the same command) instead.

> can i dot this job in mutt?

If you meant any of the above, the answer is obviously "yes."  If you
meant something else, enlighten us as to your demands, and we will try
to enlighten you as to your options :-)

> --
> You enjoy the company of other people.

Um, are you trying to sound like a fortune cookie? ;-P

Happy Muttin',
 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel