Re: sent messages

J Moore wrote:  [Mon May 17 2004, 01:16:24AM EDT]
> If I specify a file location (in .muttrc) for sent messages, does
> that preclude them form appearing in the index?

Sorry, but the question doesn't really make sense without some more
information.  The setting of your sent folder and whether or not
messages appear in the index *should* be orthogonal.

You might provide some of the settings from your muttrc and a more
complete description of the problem you're seeing.

Regards,
Aron

--
Aron Griffis