Re: Is c?TAB the wrong way to move from a folder to another?

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 12:28:34AM +0200, Nicolas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I'm in a maildir folder (messages lists), and I want to go back to my
> folders list,
> I type:
> c ? TAB
>
> That usually works. However, sometimes, when I select a folder in the
> folders list, mutt enters the WRONG folder! I have to go back to the
> folder lists to select the right folder again.
>
> Is a known bug, or do I use a wrong method to go from a folder contents
> to the folders list?
>
> Thank you.
> Nicolas.

I've always had a similar problem when I'm in the index. I'll type "11",
for example, to jump to folder 11, but I'll end up in 10.

I've never checked into it, though.

John
--
pgp/gnupg public key is available at a newsstand near you
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF0CD2D0E