Re: Leaking bcc headers ???

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 04:19:35PM -0500, Michael D Schleif wrote:

> However, only occasionally do I observe that the bcc's are not stripped.
> I do not observe my bcc headers, even when I [b]cc myself through any of
> my plentiful addresses.  Only on some MUA's, like my mom's old netscrape
> setup, &c. -- there I have seen my bcc headers.

[hit the wrong key on the first reply... oops]

My guess would be that exim is not stripping the Bcc: headers as it should.
It's the job of the MTA to strip these out, once it has processed them.

Perhaps this is only showing up where all of the MTA's in the path are exim?
                                          There could be other MTA's that don't
strip them either.

--
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                  http://www.jeffenstein.org/
I have discovered the art of deceiving diplomats. I tell them the truth