Re: Is c?TAB the wrong way to move from a folder to another?

Quoting Nicolas (netway@xxxxxxxxxxx):

> That usually works. However, sometimes, when I select a folder in the
> folders list, mutt enters the WRONG folder! I have to go back to the
> folder lists to select the right folder again.

I notice this too. But I found out this only happens when you try to
move out of the folder, and while doing so, the folder you were in,
receives a new message. You select the new folder and *poof*, you're
back in the folder you were in, and have to do it again ;)

> Is a known bug, or do I use a wrong method to go from a folder contents
> to the folders list?

Nah. I even aliassed it. It's not a prize-winner, but it works ;)

# This binds the default 'c' action to '@' because I want
# c to be a macro for change-folder, ?, tab
bind index @ change-folder
macro index c "@?\t"
macro pager c "@?\t"

Sander.