Re: Two Commands, one Macro?

biernot@xxxxxxxx wrote in <20040509104934.GA26532@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> For example I want to first pipe a message through sa-learn and then
> delete it. So far I've tried to write both commands in a source-file
> like this:

I am doing it with the attached file, which I source from .muttrc.
Works great. (I have this particular macro in a separate file because
it confuses the editor I like to use, so this makes editing the other
parts of my Mutt configuration a lot easier.)

This archives spam in a separate folder, which I go through from time
to time (usually once every one or two days) to report the spam to the
ISPs in question. It should be simple to adapt it so that it simply
deletes the message instead, if that is your preference.

--
/"\ Michael Kjörling - michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx - SM0YBY QTH JO89XI ^..^
 X  World Wide Web: http://michael.kjorling.com/
|sa-learn --spam