Re: Odd Cc: behaviour

Hello Anthony,

* On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 01:12:07PM +0100 Anthony Edwards wrote:

> Debian unstable includes the latest, cutting edge patches and updates,
> so it is possible that Mutt's authors are experimenting with some as
> yet undocumented (in the manual) changes, which have been included
> in Debian unstable and are causing the behaviour being experienced.

I use mutt on Debian/stable, but with the version from
http://www.backports.org/ (which is currently 1.5.5.1-20040112+1), so my
mutt is *newer* than yours. BTW: Debian/unstable is on
1.5.5.1-20040112+1 for non-i386, and 1.5.6-1 for i386, but you're using
1.5.4.

Have you tried changing the Cc: to Bcc:? As there are different options
to reply only to one person or to all, it might be that mutt overrides
the Cc: for these purposes. Or try updating your mutt to a newer version

Kind regards,
   Spiro.

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis