Re: subfolders under $folder

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 04:40:59PM +0100, Stewart V. Wright wrote:
> > I would like to have more than one subfolders
> > under $folder. Something like this:
> > $folder/mbox1
> > $folder/mbox2
> > $folder/dir1/mbox3
> > $folder/dir2/mbox4
> > I would like mutt to take into consideration all mbox[1-4].
>
> In what way do you want mutt to take them "into consideration"?  For
> saving?  For opening when new mail arrives?  What do you want to do?
> Can you give me (us?) an example?
I would like mutt to take them into consideration for saving
(saving outgoing mail and saving arrived mail).

Examples:
1) new mail arrives into the default mbox. I press 's' and i want
the mail to be saved (automatically) under $folder/dir1/%O
2) second mail arrives into the default mbox. I press 's' and
i want the mail to be saved under $folder/dir2/%O
In both examples the sender mailbox allready exists under dir1 (for
example 1) and dir2 (for example 2).

> > I hope, that i am making myself clear.
>
> Not really, but we'll get there!  :-)
I thought so :-(. I hope this time is better!