Re: subfolders under $folder

G'day Nikos,

(Try to remember to 'L' reply so that the mail goes back to the
mailing list...)

* Nikos Frangakis <nikos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040426 16:33]:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 04:13:29PM +0100, Stewart V. Wright wrote:
> > G'day Nikos,
> hi Stewart,
> thanks for your reply.

*Grin*  No problem.  People on this list helped me, and if I can help
someone else it is worthwhile...

> > Something like:
> >    fcc-save-hook    ~A      +People/%O.gz
> in this case, mutt is going to save all the mail under the folder
> $folder/People/.

Yes.

> I would like to have more than one subfolders
> under $folder. Something like this:
> $folder/mbox1
> $folder/mbox2
> $folder/dir1/mbox3
> $folder/dir2/mbox4
> I would like mutt to take into consideration all mbox[1-4].

In what way do you want mutt to take them "into consideration"?  For
saving?  For opening when new mail arrives?  What do you want to do?
Can you give me (us?) an example?

> I hope, that i am making myself clear.

Not really, but we'll get there!  :-)

> > OT: Did you look in the archive?
> i am searching the past few days through archives and google, but
> i have not found anything similar.

Cool.  This seemed like a familiar question, but I might be wrong.
Thought we'd try to save some time, but now I'm intrigued.

Cheers,

S.