Re: How do I get my <End> key to work?

On 2004-04-06 11:52:11 +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> Perhaps I am being dense but my mutt does not seem to have a
> what-key function, nor can I see it documented anywhere..

It exists from the index only.

> I got infocmp installed by installing the ncurses port.  Here is
> what it tells me:
[...]

> So, I can see that kslt does steal \E[4~, and kend isn't there at
> all.  Apologies for my ignorance but what is the best way to fix
> this?

$ infocmp > file

Then edit the file to fix the problem.

$ tic file

should install the compiled form to your ~/.terminfo directory (you
may need to create it first, I don't know).

BTW, I'm not sure that rxvt uses the same sequences as xterm (in
application mode). I think it was true in the past, but doesn't
seem to be the case any longer. I had many problems with rxvt, so
I now use XFree86 xterm.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International