specifying generic save-hook

I'm trying to save myself some work, so I'm looking for an
expert..

I know that I can set up save-hooks such that I can set the
"default" save destination.  For instance, I want mail from
"foo.com" to be saved in =foo, and "bar.com" to be saved in
=bar.

save-hook foo.com =foo
save-hook bar.com =bar

Is this a way to set up a generic rule like this?  For
instance, I might get email from "foobar.com", can I write a
rule such that it will be saved automatically to "=foobar",
without having to enter in a new save-hook?

I know that:

save-hook (foo).com =$1

won't work, but I use it as an example.  Is there a syntax
similar to this?