Re: thread tree in the index menu

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 04:12:05PM -0600, steVe wrote:
> if your terminal's fonts don't support the non-ascii characters, you can
> always set ascii_chars=yes to bypass the attempted prettiness.

My terminal's font does support non-ascii characters, a few thousand of
them.  The present choice just doesn't support (translate correctly?) the
box/line-drawing characters.  What's bugging me, and I think the original
poster, too, is that at one time it WAS working.  "Bypass the attempted
prettiness"?  Heaven forbid!

henry