Re: [O/T] Console Calendar [WAS RE: Calendar]

* [2004-03-04 20:54:25 +0300], Roman Bogorodskiy <bogorodskiy@xxxxxxxx>
muttered:

> Why don't you like cal/ncal(1)?

same reason I dont like "mail" over mutt. I prefer to have a curses
based program that looks like a calendar that I can highlight a day,
actually "see" what day it is, then add an apointment. If I use
cal\ncal\remind then I have to write all my apointments in a cryptic
language, and then I can only really see them when they happen.

Im sure im not the only person who feels the same way. Im debating
emailing the fellow who wrote Sked and telling him its a good idea and
to make it work! Buuuuut its written in python so it wouldnt be taken
as seriously as it should ;)

--
| Paul Foote <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx> |