RE: [O/T] Console Calendar [WAS RE: Calendar]

> * [2004-03-04 15:03:28 +1000], Paul Foote <geesus@xxxxxxxxxxx> ask:

>  Does anybody know of a decent
> workin _console_ calendaring program? come on, we have a
> really good mail client, excellent magical text editors,
> where is our * Bell in window 5, you have to goto that
> meeting ? On freshmeat I found Sked
> (http://sked.sourceforge.net/), but couldnt get it working
> and it looks fairly incomplete. Could somebody point me in
> the direction of what im looking for? if it dosnt exist,
> thats a shame, too bad I suck at programming...

This is a once-in-a-career thing, but I **really** have to add my "me
too".
If anyone is aware of a console calendar I sure would be interested.

I've been hunting for such an app for many many months.

Sked is still in alpha apparently, and it definitely doesn't work
under FreeBSD, Debian or Fedora. (OR should I more correctly say; I
also couldn't get it working!) There, that's much better. :-)

Regards to all & TIA,
-Colin