Re: gpg

G'day Stephen,

* Stephen Allen <kru_tch@xxxxxxxx> [040301 14:39]:
> So, I'm making progress. I'll eventually get this working. I can read
> other peoples gpg-sigs now in mutt. Next, I wish to get my ability to sign
> using my various keys, recognized in mutt.

OK, let me ask some silly questions and see if we can get somewhere...

1) Can you sign / encrypt with GPG on the command line?  (i.e. No
   mutt, just gpg)

2) Are you are using the gpg.rc that comes with mutt?

3) Have you used the pgp_sign_as variable in mutt?  For example I sign
   with my 0x35DB7472 (sub)key so I have the following in my .muttrc
 set pgp_sign_as="0x35DB7472!"

Cheers,

S.