Re: color problem (1/2)

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, parv wrote:
> Speaking of which...
>
>   - With "XTerm.VT100*boldMode:  on" in ~/.Xdefaults...
>
>       http://www103.pair.com/parv/tmp/mutt-xterm-bold-on.png
>

>   - With "XTerm.VT100*boldMode:  off" ...
>
>       http://www103.pair.com/parv/tmp/mutt-xterm-bold-off.png
===============================

that almost works... it works for some terms (aterm) but not for others
(gnome-term, konsole). YMMV.

of course, one of the things i like about a text based MUA is that i can
use it anywhere i have access to a shell on the server. with mind-term,
(and an OPIE calculator) that means anywhere i have access to a computer
that's online.

i'd like to find a solution that isn't just tricking my local X-server to
not display bold fonts, but actually have mutt use the colors and font
weights that i ~want~ it to use; so it'll work anywhere i use it.

        ...atom

 PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
 3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3

                -- Benjamin Franklin