Re: send-hook syntax

At 02:38:17, on 02.24.04:
David Yitzchak Cohen seeped these bits into my brain:,

Hi Dave!

> Here's a brute froce method:
> alias user1 user1@xxxxxxxxxxx
> alias user2 user2@xxxxxxxxxxx
> etc.

Duh - yeah, I know, but I have thousands and thousands of users of
the form usernameN.  I want to be able to send to one domain given
that format, and I have aliases and such for others.  I actually
*do* qualify with the domain for users outside of thatdom.com. :-o

> (Obviously, you'd want to autogenerate that with a script, unless you

<some deletia>

> You may want to make an address query script that creates the addresses
> instead.

No I don't.... Unless you mean on the fly, and that might work, but
it wouldn't be as optimal as mutt parsing usernameN for a string ending in
a numeric value.

So, it sounds like you're saying that mutt does not have this parsing
capability?  Darn disappointing...  :-(

> >                http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html
>
>  - Dave [reminding Mutt users everywhere to always wear their alumininium
> AFDBs]

Ditto!  ;-)

deb

--