Re: turning colors off

* torben fjerdingstad <unitfj-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-24-04 06:15]:
> Somebody have defined colors in /etc/Muttrc.
>
> What do I put into .muttrc to turn them off?
> I just want text without any attributes.

Remove "Color definitions" from your ~/.muttrc, ie:
color normal     default        default # normal text
color indicator  brightyellow   red     # actual message
color tree       brightmagenta  default # thread arrows
color status     brightgreen    blue    # status line

Keep:
# attributes when using a mono terminal
#mono header underline ^(From|Subject):
mono quoted bold