Re: turning colors off

On 2004-02-24, torben fjerdingstad <unitfj-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Somebody have defined colors in /etc/Muttrc.
>
> What do I put into .muttrc to turn them off?
> I just want text without any attributes.

You should  be able  to turn them off by setting the foreground and
background colors of all the colored items specified in your
/etc/Muttrc to "default", e.g.,

    color indicator default default
    color hdrdefault default default
    color signature default default

You can also use the 'uncolor' command, but that applies only to
index objects.  Take a look at the mutt manual for details.  You may
have to include a pattern in some of your 'color' commands if one
was specified for the object in /etc/Muttrc.

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division