Re: Special need of key rebinding

DervishD <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     The problem is that the person gets two copies of the message,
> and I want to avoid this. I've managed to remap 'r' to 'list-reply'
> when I *view* the message, but I want this too from the index view.
> Cand this be achieved or I must remember to hit 'l' instead of 'r'
> for these messages (which I forgot always...).

Yes, I believe you can remap the list-reply function to the 'r' key for just
that mail folder, using a folder-hook.

>     The solution is to get a correct Reply-To,

No, Reply-To: is not intended for this.  Mail-Followup-To: (which mutt
supports), however, /is/.  Get the people on the list to set Mail-Followup-To:
appropriately.  mutt can set it properly on your outgoing messages
automatically, as it does for me.

Charles
Charles Cazabon                             <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPL'ed software available at:     http://www.qcc.ca/~charlesc/software/