Special need of key rebinding

    Hi all :)

    I'm subscribed to a list which doesn't set the 'Reply-To' header,
so when I receive a message, it comes from somebody and it's
addressed to the list (and not to me, BTW) and if I hit 'r' (which I
have mapped to 'group-reply', the reply goes both to the person who
sent me the message and CC'ed to the list.

    The problem is that the person gets two copies of the message,
and I want to avoid this. I've managed to remap 'r' to 'list-reply'
when I *view* the message, but I want this too from the index view.
Cand this be achieved or I must remember to hit 'l' instead of 'r'
for these messages (which I forgot always...).

    The solution is to get a correct Reply-To, but that's impossible
by now, and since this list is a bit special, the recipients can live
receiving two copies of the messages but this can be a bit annoying.

    Thanks a lot in advance.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736