Re: Changing "hidden" headers

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 11:33:01PM EST, Lurch wrote:

>  Is there some way to configure the headers toggled by 'h'? I'd rather not see
> all the X- and List- headers which are often longer than the message.

If what you're trying to do is change the headers that are displayed
when you toggle the hidden headers on using h, you can simply rebind h:

macro ,h1 "unignore *; ignore all-the-standard-headers-ignored; macro h 'push
,h2'"
macro ,h2 "unignore *; ignore X- List-; macro h 'push ,h1'"
macro h "push ,h2"

...where all-the-standard-headers-ignored is the list of headers you
normally like to ignore, which is probably listed in an ignore statement
in your /etc/Muttrc if you haven't already customized it yourself :-)

Enjoy,
 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel