Re: Is mutt secure enough?

* On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 05:40:54AM +0530 Mutt-user wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, jacob[at]buildtheb0x.com wrote:
> This might be a good idea since I'm the only one using this puter, and
> your assumtion was correct, sorry if I caused any confusion. Actually I
> have a bash script that runs the whole command ... I have 3 scripts, one
> for each account. Now, I'm relaxed knowing that the isp guys or anyone in
> the middle can't get the password so easily.

The ISP guys who have root privilege and can read any of your email any
time they want and the people in the middle who saw your email traverse
the whole Internet unencrypted before it got to your mail server?

If your email is as interesting to strangers as mine is, I doubt anyone
will bother.

--
Mark Frank
Director of Technical Services - eDoxs Corp.