Re: alias = save-hook?

* On 2004.02.18, in <20040218210042.GA32345@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Rudy Moore" <orn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there an easy way to use the aliases as save-hooks?  Or do I need
> to write a separate save-hook line for every single alias?  If so,
> does anyone know of a script that does this?

You might be able to use my "isalias" patch to assist with this. It
lets you write a pattern that matches when an address is an alias known
to mutt. As for how to write the save-hook using that information
appropriately... that depends on what save-hook you want, and I'm
probably not the best to explain, as I'm not very familiar with the
depths of hooks.

http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/mutt/#isalias

--
 -D.                I turned twenty-one in Systems, doing life without parole.
 dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx   No one could steer me right but Mama tried, Mama tried,