Re: Default charset for text/plain content-type

Hi again,

El Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 04:27:05PM -0600, Jeffrey Esquivel escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Is there is any way to specify a default charset for text/plain messages?

Ok, that was stupid, the answer was "assumed_charset". Sorry for that,
the problem is that I was not in my computer when I was looking for that
option, so I read the online manual, which lacks that variable, and
today while looking for something else, I found that option on the
manual I have installed on my hard disk.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. And, if it is not too much to ask,
it would be nice if someone could replace the online manual with an
updated version, or at least to put some indication that it's not the
most up-to-date version out there. Thanks.

Note: Please keep me CC'ed if you're going to reply, as I'm not
subscribed to this mailing list.

--
Jeffrey Esquivel

"All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want. But once
you learn your answers you can never unlearn them."
                                     --Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"