Re: SOme questions about using mutt with an IMAP server

Hello Chris (again),

* On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 09:16:16AM +0000 Chris Green wrote:

> I can log in to the IMAP server OK and the mutt status line then has:-
>
>     ---Mutt: imap://halkidiki.areti.com/INBOX [Msgs:0
>
> which is correct enough as there isn't an explicit INBOX, however I
> can't work out how to get mutt to show me anything useful.  If I try a
> 'c' command while connected to the remote IMAP server mutt immediately
> reverts to showing my local folders/directories.

set folder="imap://halkidiki.areti.com/"

should help you here. Possibly, you would want a shortcut like

set folder="imap://halkidiki.areti.com/Mail/"

or the like, just look for the setting in TFM.

HTH,
   Spiro.

PS: Halkidiki? That's a greek peninsula.

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis
http://www.trikaliotis.net/